Monday, July 11, 2016

Six Great Zucchini Recipes

There's an old joke that goes like this:
Q: Why should you lock your car doors & roll up the windows in the summer?
A: To keep your neighbors from giving you Zucchini!

I don't think that's a slam on Zucchini's great taste - just a commentary on how incredibly abundant it can be in a good harvest year.

If you have a bumper crop of Zucchini - or a generous neighbor - or, like me, you actually BUY the stuff at the grocery store, here are some great ways to use it:

Simply Zucchini Saute



Mediterranean Zucchini Soup






Vegan Mock Crab Cakes


 
Mediterranean Chickpeas & Vegetables



Zucchini Mini Muffins



Zucchini Bread Waffles


This is being shared on
Healthy, Happy, Green & Natural 
Hearts for Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please, DO chime in! : )

If you want to share a link to a pertinent and supportive post of your own that directly relates to my post (if, for instance, you also have a great vegan pancake recipe, or a post about Christmas) I don't mind a bit!

I encourage any questions about methods, measurements, or cooking times, and comments about typos, broken links, mistakes, omissions, etc. I also welcome thoughtful questions - even if you disagree with me.

I often take a few days to post your comment, and a few after that to reply. Please don't think I'm ignoring you if my response is slow - I'm just not always connected to technology. (at the current moment, I cannot manage to reply to posts on my blog at all -despite repeated attempts to do so. I DO appreciate your comments, and hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon! )

Delighted to have you here! Post away!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...