If you're having an all-vegan Thanksgiving gathering, or if you just don't want the Turkey to be your centerpiece this year, here's a great idea for an edible, seasonal Thanksgiving Entree Centerpiece.
Stuffed Pumpkin Recipe - Scroll all the way down.
I have made this dish more than once (though I don't plan to make it this year). The stuffing recipe itself could use some tweaking - you could substitute any favorite grain-based stuffing (quinoa, rice, teff, bulgur, etc). And, I would serve a nice sauce on the side to flavour the pumpkin flesh - cranberry, maple syrup, peanut sauce, the recommended blend of soy sauce & lemon juice with a little ginger added - whatever.
- Recipe Index
- Home Schooling
- Menu Plans and Bulk Cooking Plans
- Gluten Free Vegan Recipes
- Slow Cooker and Crock Pot recipes
- Freezer Friendly Recipes
- Articles and How To's
- Make Your Own Vegan Mixes
- The Care and Feeding of Omnivores
- Features & Blog Hops
- About this Blog and Copyrights
- Omnivore Foods (Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Poultry, Fish)