Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Veggie & Olive Sandwich

Veggie & Olive Sandwich
This sandwich was originally made for me by my dear Sister-in-Law. It's not just everyone who can pack a lunch for a Vegan and do such a great job! It's simple to make, and super tasty.

Veggie & Olive Sandwich
On your choice of bread or toast:
Spread with Kalamata Olive Spread*
Add
Sliced Fresh Tomatoes
Sliced Cucumber
Crunchy Lettuce

That's it! It's incredibly delicious!

*Kalamata Olive Spread is available in many brands - usually in the Mediterranean section of the grocery here in the U.S. Brands I enjoy are Iliada & Divina, as well as Peloponnese.

1 comment:

  1. I don't eat a lot of olives - mostly because I have found them to be saltier - it's not that I don't like them I just don't eat them alot...might have to start I know they have a lot of good nutrition in them! LOVE this sandwich idea! Great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please, DO chime in! : )

If you want to share a link to a pertinent and supportive post of your own that directly relates to my post (if, for instance, you also have a great vegan pancake recipe, or a post about Christmas) I don't mind a bit!

I encourage any questions about methods, measurements, or cooking times, and comments about typos, broken links, mistakes, omissions, etc. I also welcome thoughtful questions - even if you disagree with me.

I often take a few days to post your comment, and a few after that to reply. Please don't think I'm ignoring you if my response is slow - I'm just not always connected to technology. (at the current moment, I cannot manage to reply to posts on my blog at all -despite repeated attempts to do so. I DO appreciate your comments, and hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon! )

Delighted to have you here! Post away!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...