For these cookies, you use the Vegan Cookie Mix from the pantry.
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 1/2 cups Vegan Cookie Mix
4 Tablespoons Applesauce
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (I use Krema Natural Peanut Butter, but any kind will work)
4 Tablespoons Oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix well, kneading just enough to form a dough.
Form into balls, place on cookie sheet. Cris-cross with a fork (for the traditional pattern) and dust with granulated sugar. Bake, 350 degrees about 20 minutes, till bottoms are browned slightly.
This is being shared on Peanut Butter Dishes
- Recipe Index
- Gluten Free Vegan Recipes
- Slow Cooker and Crock Pot recipes
- Menu Plans and Bulk Cooking Plans
- About this Blog and Copyrights
- Freezer Friendly Recipes
- The Care and Feeding of Omnivores
- Articles and How To's
- Make Your Own Vegan Mixes
- Features & Blog Hops
- Home Schooling