In America, there are often two kinds of breakfast - Sweet with lots of sugar, and Savory with lots of meat, eggs and dairy.
Now, I enjoy a sweet breakfast as much as the next person - fruit or oatmeal, perhaps, but from time to time a savory breakfast is in order. In a Greek household, Cucumbers & Tomatoes (as well as Olives, of course) are breakfast food!
This is a sandwich that I enjoy often on Saturday mornings:
Vegan Breakfast Sandwich
(it can also be made with White Bread Dough, as in my picture)
Greek Tahini Sauce
Tip for Breakfasting with Omnivores:
Serve a Breakfast Tray with Olives, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Naan or Pita, Tahini Sauce, Eggs, Cheese & Breakfast Sausages or other desired meat. Let each Breakfaster assemble his or her own sandwich or plate.
This is being shared on Healthy Vegan Fridays
- Recipe Index
- Home Schooling
- Menu Plans and Bulk Cooking Plans
- Gluten Free Vegan Recipes
- Slow Cooker and Crock Pot recipes
- Freezer Friendly Recipes
- Articles and How To's
- Make Your Own Vegan Mixes
- The Care and Feeding of Omnivores
- Features & Blog Hops
- About this Blog and Copyrights
- Omnivore Foods (Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Poultry, Fish)